1 60 0 5
- 125 gr bloem
- 1 el bakpoeder
- 4 st grote eieren
- 125 gr 'golden' basterdsuiker
- 1 afgestr. el oplosbare espresso, opgelost in 2 el kokend water
- 50 gr ungezouten boter, gesmolten en afgekoeld
- 500 gr mascarpone (topping)
- 250 gr 'golden icing sugar', gezeefd (topping)
- 2 el Marsala (topping)
- chocoladepoeder (decoratie)
- chocolade koffiebonen
- By Eric Lanlard from Baking Mad with Eric Lanlard.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4 and line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases. Sieve the flour and baking powder together into a bowl.
- Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl of an electric mixer and whisk until pale and creamy. The mixture should double in volume and will take a few minutes. Once whisked, fold half the flour into the mixture.
- Mix the coffee into the butter and pour half into the mixture. Add the remaining flour, then the rest of the coffee and butter and gradually fold in.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and bake for 25 minutes until risen and a skewer comes out clean when inserted. Leave to cool for 5 minutes then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- To make the frosting, whisk the mascarpone with the icing sugar then add the Marsala. Pipe on top of each cupcake and give a generous dusting of cocoa powder. Finish by placing a few chocolate coffee beans on top.
- © Eric Lanlard
Gepost door Digitalis