Chicken and Veggie Teriyaki Stir-Fry Bowl
0 0 0 5
- 500 gr chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 8 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cooked white rice
- 1 broccoli
- In a pan, cook cut chicken over medium-high heat until almost done.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in the crushed garlic.
- Add in the soy sauce, honey, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds. Stir until thickened.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, leaving the sauce, and add the vegetables to the pan.
- Cover the pan for several minutes and cook until the vegetables begin to soften, then remove the lid and stir until the sauce is thick again.
Gepost door wprie